Les Roches Marbella won six different awards at the Excellence in Education Awards, held on 2 June 2017 in Madrid, Spain. The awards ceremony was organized by Fundación Mundo Ciudad and provides an independent merit-based ranking of the best degree-granting institutions in Spain.
Les Roches Marbella was awarded the Special Prize of the Organization to the Best International Hotel Management School 2017. The institution was also awarded prizes in the following five categories:
- Best International Management School
- Best International Hotel School
- Best International School of Tourism
- Best Academic Offer of International Schools of Tourism
- Best Professional Trajectory in International Schools of Tourism
CEO of Les Roches Marbella Carlos Díez de la Lastra said, “This award is very important for us as it recognizes what we work for every day at Les Roches Marbella, which is the pursuit of excellence in all fields of education of our students. This involves extensive training on an academic and professional level as well as personal and human-level development.”
Read more here.